- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
They been servicing my town car for many years now! fast! professional! and they know engines!M. Williams
We've been working with Weston's for years now and have never been disappointed. They have always proven themselves to be prompt, reasonably priced, and honest!S. Hadjes
uick, prompt service - Finished our vehicle in less then a day, quoted an initial price and came in for half that. We will continue to use Weston's for all of our vehicles in the future, and glad to have found a local shop to support.J. Brumond